The BL7300 Series provides the strength needed to protect against the effects of excessive force or hurricane force winds.
Meet Hurricane Resistant Design Requirements:
- Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.37 Series 1000 Operational Grade 1 and Security Grade 1
- Meets ASTM Response Categories 1 and 2
- Blast 6.16 psi Category I / Hurricane 150 psf and 50 fps
- Blast 9.74 psi Category II / Hurricane 150 psf and 50 fps
- Utilizes standard 8200 Series mortise lock, offering a full range of mechanical and electromechanical functions and options
- Three latch points project automatically; Fourth latch point with a single motion.
- Fully Integrated as a complete ASSA ABLOY solution utilizing Ceco and Curries Multi-Solution Opening doors and frames and McKinney hinges
- Concealed vertical rods for additional security
- Available with access control options
- Inswing and outswing applications
- Concealed vertical assembly (rods, latches and cassette) pre-installed in door.
- Available for single doors sized 2'8" x 6'8" up to 4'0" x 8'0"
- Available with Studio Collection levers and optional MicroShield® antimicrobial coating
- Seven year warranty
- Robust Design: Utilizes proven 8200 Series mortise lock, heavy-duty steel components, and four latching points
- Flexible: Multiple functions available including classroom, electrified and access control applications
- Quicker Installation: Reversible strikes make installation easier and accommodate variability in opening and floor conditions
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Sectional trim with wide variety of decorative levers, rose and trim combinations