Security you can trust. Safety you can see.
The newly designed status or occupancy indicator options on the 8200 Series Mortise Locks provide optimum clarity on the locked/unlocked status of a door. With the largest viewing window in the industry, a 180° visibility profile, reflective indicator materials and more color and text/graphic combinations to choose from, the new status indicator options are versatile for any application, and provide assurance when you need it most.
The new status indicator option can be used with new or existing SARGENT 8200 Series mortise locks in a wide variety of applications including, meeting rooms, classrooms, new mother/nursing rooms, restrooms, and patient rooms.
Easy to See
- Large viewing window provides safety and security at a glance and is highly visible from a distance
- Patent-pending curved indicator plate design ensures that the viewing window can be seen at most angles
- Reflective coating increases the visibility of the indicator in low-light conditions
A Customizable Solution
- Available with a thumb turn to simplify locking the door in stressful situations
- Supports over 25 different mortise lock functions
- Directional engraving provides guidance to lock/unlock the door
- Multiple color, text, graphic and language combinations available
Easy to Install
- Upgrade kits are available to retrofit existing 8200 Series Mortise Locks