SARGENT, partnering with E-Lite Technologies, Inc.®, the world-wide leader in electroluminescent technology, introduces SARGuide.
The best combination of strength, durability, aesthetics and innovation - the most complete line of exit devices in the industry
SARGENT® Manufacturing has been a leading manufacturer of architectural hardware since the 1800's. In 1995, SARGENT became part of ASSA ABLOY, the world's leading lock group. Since then, SARGENT has focused on manufacturing processes, product quality, and continues to lead the industry in new product introductions and innovations.
- Easy installation!
- Maintenance free design
- Few moving parts less wear, less maintenance
- Modular construction
- No need to remove device from door for maintenance or keying
STRENGTH & DURABILITY
- Made of finest component materials
- Heavy duty mounting construction
- Built to withstand abusive conditions
- Available options to meet Dade County Protocols and other local hurricane code requirements for high wind load and missile impact*
- 5 year warranty
- Clean, simple, aesthetically pleasing design
- True architectural hardware finishes consistent with BHMA/ANSI standards
- Coastal Series decorative lever trim available
- Broad offering of electro-mechanical solutions for the most demanding access/egress control applications
- anti-microbial finish coating offers a new level of protection
- CTL (Center and Top Latching) Vertical Rod Devices offer less bottom rod convenience with true center latching for added security
As part of their promise to provide innovative solutions to their customers, ASSA ABLOY Group companies offer the LiteGuide system, a luminescent egress marking system. LiteGuide installation is facilitated by ASSA ABLOY’s ElectroLynx, a universal quickconnect system that simplifies the electrification of the door. LiteGuide™ is a trademark of ASSA ABLOY, Inc.
Learn more about LiteGuide™ at Assa Abloy DSS
* Consult factory
- SARGuide is illuminated utilizing the patented FLATLITE® electroluminescent lamp embedded within the LEXAN touch pad insert and base (no exposed components)
- Supplements building exit signs required by code
- UL Listed for use on panic (UL 305) and fire-rated (UL10C) exit devices
- SARGuide can be wired for continuous operation (always on), or can be wired into fire alarm system for operation only when alarm is activated
- Dual voltage: 24 VAC or VDC input from SARGENT (or other) power supply with battery back-up
- Available with mechanical, and many electro-mechanical, exit devices
- Lexan insert is easily field reversible. Specify hand when ordering
- Other verbage available with the lamp product upon request (special order)
- Lamp replacement kit available. Three to four year life under continuous operation. Light life increases with intermittent use. Lamp brightness will degrade over time. Electroluminescence does not degrade over extended periods of non-use
- SARGuide can be used as a stand alone feature or as an integral part of E-Lite Technologies' E-Lume-A-PathTM Egress Path Marking System. E-Lume-A-Path enhances the ability of a person to escape a building by illuminating the path to safety through existing exits. The system will respond to a power outage or fire alarm signal and consists of a strip of FLATLITE electro-luminescent lamp at the floor level that can go down hallways, around corners and stairwells, hundreds of feet in length. It can help supplement currently required Egress equipment such as Exit Signs and Emergency Lights, which may have limited effectiveness when building occupants do not know the location of secondary exits.
For information call: 800-727-5477