Features and Benefits
- Sargent 690 Series Door Holders and Stops are made from rugged, extruded bronze.
- Holder/Stop is concealed with arm and bracket mortised into the jamb.
- Both series can be mounted to stop the door at any angle between 85 and 110 degrees.
- Stop only models are available.
- Non-handed (reversible).
- ANSI A156.8 Grade 1 Compliant.
- UL classified Note: Any retrofit or other field modification to a fire rated opening can potentially impact the fire rating of the opening, and Sargent Manufacturing Company makes no representations or warranties concerning what such impact may be in any specific situation. When retrofitting any portion of an existing fire rated opening, or specifying and installing a new fire-rated opening, please consult with a code specialist or local code official (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and ratings.
- Hold-open feature: Convenient knob provides simple "on-off" control of hold-open feature and an adjustable release tension
AccessoriesStandard screw packs
- 690H Series - 21-2263 x finish
- 690S Series - 21-2267 x finish
- For Doors - Exterior and interior doors from 24" to 60" wide*. For doors 1-3/8 – 1-3/4" thick as standard. Available for doors up to 3-1/4" thick,use 31- prefix and specify thickness.
- Track - Extruded bronze, 1" wide x 1-1/4" high, 1/8" thick
- Slide - Extruded bronze
- Arm - Extruded bronze, 1" x 1/4"
- Jamb Bracket - Extruded bronze, 1" x 3-13/16"
- Shock Absorber - Spring Heavy-tempered steel
- Hand - Reversible/Non-handed
- Fasteners - Wood screws and machine screws provided and specify thickness
- Options - 31 Prefix: For use on thick doors up to 3-1/4" thick, specify door thickness if more than 1-3/4". Example (31 - 697 x 26D x 3" thick) 36 Prefix: Torx Security machine screws. 8 required CPC: Clear Powder Coat SG: MicroShield- antimicrobial silver-based finish
- Finishes: 03,04,9,10,10B,10BL,15,20D, 26, 26D, EN, EB,ED, EP, EAB Powder coated
Ideally suited for
- Exterior Doors
- Interior Doors
- Large Doors
- Doors where concealment is desired