- Available with Keso F1- and Keso; specify F1-82- for Keso F1-; specify 82 for std Keso
- Same cylinder security as offered in other Keso Security System locks. Can be masterkeyed with all locks in the system
- Positive deadlocking construction - no springs which can be forced
- Two stainless steel balls lock shackle. Forcing of shackle increases locking action
- 856 - Non Key retaining padlock
- 857 - Key removable in locked position only
- Case - Brass
- Case Finishes - Satin brass standard
- Case Dimensions - 2" x 2" x 1-1/8"
- Shackle - stainless steel standard, hardened steel, nickel plated- optional (specify 856HS or 857HS)
- Shackle Diameter - 11/32"
- Shackle Clearance - 1" standard. 2-1/2" (specify 856-2 & 857-2) and 4" (specify 856-4 & 857-4)
- Chain and Clevis - Chain 9" long (specify 856C or 857C)
- 6013 Weather Shield Kit - Helps prevent freezing in winter and keeps water debris from entering lock case. Can be used on all padlocks having an 11/32" shackle. Kit increases shackle diameter to 1/2". Field installed.
Ideally suited for
- Schools with Keso high security keying systems
- Hazardous Material Closets