- Fail Safe operation
- Single point hold open adjustable from 85° F to 110° F
- Adjustable holding force for easy pull or push out of hold open
- Push, pull or double egress (EHTD) installations
- Non-handed, one piece aluminum track fits 1-5/8" (41mm) frame (pull side application)
- For interior doors up to 48 inches (1219 mm) wide
- Auxiliary door stop is required at hold open point
- Dual voltage: 24 VDC or VAC @ .1 Amp
- PC board with on/off switch, self-resetting fuse and terminal strip or wire connections
- 2 year limited warranty on electromechanical track assembly
- Sargent 351 ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 closer
- Body is cast, one piece high strength aluminum/silicon alloy
- Adjustable spring power, door speed, latch speed and backcheck valves
- Optional delayed action valve
- High impact plastic cover standard, metal cover optional
- Cover projection 2 & 3/16 inches (56mm) max
- 10 year limited warranty on closer body
- Exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.15 requirements for manual/forced release from hold open.
- Ideal for facilities with existing fire detection systems.
- Conforms to standards UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) Positive Pressure Fire Tests of door assemblies.
- UL listed and cUL listed to Canadian Safety Standards for use on fire doors. Note: Any retrofit or other field modification to a fire rated opening can potentially impact the fire rating of the opening, and Sargent Manufacturing Company makes no representations or warranties concerning what such impact may be in any specific situation. When retrofitting any portion of an existing fire rated opening, or specifying and installing a new fire-rated opening, please consult with a code specialist or local code official (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to ensure compliance with all applicable codes and ratings.
Ideally suited for
- Cross corridor and stairwell doors
- Conference Rooms