80 Series Options
80 Series Option Features:
- The signal switch monitors the touch bar.
- Touch bar monitoring may be used to detect egress, sound an alarm, send a signal to a remote location, or de-energize an electromagnetic lock.
- Solenoid operated locks for simple, stand alone applications, or integrated into access control systems.
- They provide the mechanical locking security to complement the electronic control system.
- Designed to signal a violaton when a door is used for unauthorized exit or passage.
- The 5100 series combines the security of an alarm in a durable, secure package.
- The MPower 4000 is a low energy power door operator designed to automatically open and close doors with a lower energy opening force..
Exit Outside Trim
Exit Outside Trim Features:
- Provides remote means of locking or unlocking a door for authorized entry, access control, security or safety needs when used in conjunction with an 80 Series exit device.
Power Supplies Features:
- Used to provide necessary power requirements to all of SARGENT®'S hardware products.
- 3520/21, 3540/41 and 3570/71 are 12VDC and 24VDC filtered and regulated Power Supplies
- Keypads, card readers, key switches, horns, monitoring consoles, and more!
- Designed for use with self-closing fire and smoke barrier doors
- Designed to work with SARGENT door closers
- Use independently or with any fire or smoke detector